Getting to Know You
- Prior investment experience.
- Family goal clarification.
- Family goal prioritization.
- Understand family dynamics.
- Assess your financial & non-financial needs.
- Clarify goals, constraints, risk tolerance and assumptions.
- Establish level of service required.
- Collect detailed personal data.
- Create letter of engagement.
- Build detailed knowledge of your family situation.
- Cash Flow Optimization ion & Integration of Your Financial issues & Resources.
- Cash flow forecasting and “what if’ analysis.
- Cash flow vs income.
- Integration of investments worth overall personal finances.
- Investment strategy.
- Regular monitoring of portfolio.
- Cohesive, multi-layered financial plan where opportunities are maximized across your entire personal financial spectrum.
- Liquidity Reserves Calculation.
- Constraints Assessment.
- Tax Analysis & Minimization.
- Volatility Profiling.
- After-tax optimization of the plan.
- Tax efficient portfolio.
- Account by account tax planning.
- Downside risk review.
- Development of a written Investment Policy Statement and serving as the infrastructure to your professional investment program.
Implementing Your Investment Strategy
- Private vs. Public.
- Equity vs. Fixed.
- Industry sector diversification.
- Global vs. Canadian.
- Large Cap vs. Small Cap.
- Investment Search & Selection.
- Determine appropriate types of investments for you.
- Evaluate current investments against up to ten criteria.
- Assessment of rebalancing requirements (short-term and long-term).
- Implementation of a new product or money manager search.
- Action plan to move to a desired Investment Policy benchmark over an agreed upon period of time.
- Multi-manager specialists or products selected for specific portfolio mandates.
Keeping You Informed
- Pro-active Monitoring.
- Regular Meetings.
- Analysis & Communication.
- Ongoing measuring and monitoring of financial solutions for continued effectiveness.
- Constant behind the scenes money manager or product due diligence on your behalf.
- Regular investment statements.
- Internet access to view investment accounts online.
- Regular personalized reporting of results.
- Pro-active personal contact and communication on results, value, progress and new opportunities. Our contact with you will be when and how you prefer.
Keeping You On Track
- Pro-active Review & Update on Progress Towards Goals.
- Complete annual review and analysis of all program aspects and personal finances in general for continued applicability and effectiveness of strategies and products.
- Identify new opportunities and future threats.
- Manage strategies & products and revise as necessary to keep you on track towards goals.
FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND
Key Characteristics of the Service
- A comprehensive, organized professional program for all of your investments.
- Disciplined investment program that is simple to implement.
- Tailor made for your changing needs.
- Value priced.
- Risk managed.
- Tax effective.
- Pro-active ongoing regular communication & services.